Monday, March 20, 2006

Bush in Cleveland

First of all let me apologize for my lack of posts lately. I have been sicker than hell the past couple of days and just getting out of bed has been a pain in the butt. But luckily I got to see President Bush give another major speech about Iraq from right here in Cleveland. Finally, the man I voted for came out and made a great speech and answered more than a dozen questions. He really did a great job. He fielded questions on topics ranging from his education policy to whether he believes that the war on terror is a sign of armeggedon. Yes, someone actually asked that. Mr. Bush needs to keep making these types of speeches almost daily while also hosting a couple of prime time news conferences to really reach out to most Americans. I know he hates dealing with the media, but doing these things during the day only allows the media to chop up the speech and show the parts they want to during the evening telecasts. I hope he continues doing these things, because if so I do believe he could be successful in turning his poll numbers around. I just hope he does so and doesnt go back into hibernation.

Source 19 Action News

-Brad

No comments: