Thursday, May 25, 2006

Reuben Droughns Arrested

AGAIN

Ya know something, I think Cleveland truly is cursed when it comes to professional sports. I have been touting the Browns the entire off-season, thinking they could make a run toward the playoffs this year. But nooooooooooooooooo. We might have the dumbest players in the league. First you have Kellon Winslow, who is lucky to ever play again after his ridiculous motorcycle accident over a year ago. Now we have Reuben Droughns, who got arrested again this week, this time for domestic violence.

I really dont know what will happen to Reuben after this newest incident, but I must say I am very sick and tired of these guys making these stupid mistakes. We need Droughns as a player, but not if hes going to be in trouble with the law every other week. If he is convicted, I saw release the bum, we do not need another William Green on this team.

Go Browns *sigh*

-Brad

No comments: