Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Next 'American Idol'...

IS TAYLOR HICKS


The man pictured above will be crowned the 2006 'American Idol' tonight. A website called dialidol.com has the results, and Hicks ran away with it. Im glad, because even though im no huge fan of Taylor Hicks, I cannot staaaaaand Katherine Mcphee.

The show last night was pretty boring to be honest. I was not wowed by either contestant. Hicks was consistant, where as Mcphee only sang well on one of three songs, her last being a complete disaster. Once Chris Daughtry went home, I didnt really care who won as long as it wasnt Mcphee, and it appears Im going to get my wish.

Overall, 2006 was a good season for the show, even though the end was anti-climactic. I hope that Hicks will have a good career, and I am pretty excited to see what kind of music he will throw at us, because the guy is a talented singer and entertainer, not with standing his annoying dance moves.

Anyways, Im glad its over. Cant wait till 2007.

More info on last nights show can be found here, here, and here.

-Brad

No comments: