Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New SurveyUSA Poll

A BUNCH OF BULLSH*T

Ok, I saw this new poll the other day and I wasnt going to write about it. But, the more I have seen it around the internet the more its pissing me off, so now I must act. The results absolutely cannot be true. Here's they are:

Voters say they prefer Strickland over Blackwell, 53 percent to 37 percent, according to a Survey USA poll of 507 likely voters conducted this week for Cleveland's WKYC-TV Channel 3 and affiliated stations in Cincinnati and Youngstown. The poll has a margin of error of 4.4 percentage points.


It continues...

The survey also showed that in the race for the U.S. Senate, voters favor seven-term Democratic Congressman Sherrod Brown over incumbant senator and Republican Mike DeWine, 48-39 percent. Eleven percent of those surveyed said they favored anybody but them, while 2 percent said they were undecided.


Now, about the Governor's race, that could very well be true. I know that Blackwell has an uphill battle because of the scandel and whatever else, but at the same time I dont really believe he is down 17% right now. If he is, Im still confident he will gain alot of support as the campaign gets hotter toward the fall.

About the Senate poll, its straight-up malarchy. There's not an ice cubes chance in hell that an incumbant Senator is down in the polls by nine percent against a guy as liberal as Sherrod Brown in a state like Ohio. Its just not practical. I do believe this race could be close in November, but Im positive that DeWine will win. Another piece of this puzzle that doesnt make sense is that the poll says that only 2 percent of those surveyed are undecided. Trust me when I tell you that there are alot more people undecided than just 2% when the election is still 5 months away.

This one is skewed...dont believe it.

-Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an automated poll -- I don't trust it.