Monday, June 05, 2006

2008 Poll Numbers

EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS

Quinnipiac released a new poll today showing the chances of many contenders and pretenders vying for the 2008 presidential nomination from both political party's. I must say that I am very happy to see that Rudolph Giuliani came in first out of all the candidates listed.

Obviously it is waaaaaaaay to early to really name a favorite, and Giuliani doesnt even know if he's going to run or not, or so he says. But you should definately take a look at the results anyways, they do shed some good light on who is looking good a little over 2 years out, and also who is looking not so good. *cough* Bill Frist *cough*

-Brad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»