Monday, June 05, 2006

Immigration and our Senate Race

DO MIKE AND SHERROD AGREE?

An article today in the Toledo Blade talks about how the two men running for Senate in Ohio seem to agree on what we should do to combat the huge problem of illegal immigration.

Mr. Brown and Mr. DeWine both say they support tightening border security, creating a "guest worker" program, and cracking down on companies that employ illegal immigrants. Mr. DeWine voted for a Senate bill that included all those provisions last month; shortly before its passage, Mr. Brown said "I like the general direction" if the bill.
Im not sure if I believe Sherrod Brown. I do not think he would vote for any immigration bill that doesnt grant unconditional amnesty. I could be wrong, but Im usually not.

Read the whole thing.

-Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»