Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More Polls!

Ok some new polls are out today which always gets my blood pumping since I consider myself a poll whore. With that said, lets get into the numbers shall we?

Governor

Quinnipiac poll

Strickland (D) 53%
Blackwell (R) 35.7%
Undecided 8%

University of Cincinnati Poll

Strickland (D) 50%
Blackwell (R) 38%
Undecided 7%


U.S Senator

Quinnipiac Poll

Brown (D) 45%
DeWine (R) 44%
Undecided 11%

University of Cinci Poll

Brown (D) 51%
DeWine (R) 47%
Undecided 2%



The polls are all over the map, and with a different one coming out everyday, interpret them at your own disgression. My feelings, Blackwell continues to fall while DeWine shows some momentum. I still think that Blackwell will lose and DeWine will win. Thats That.

-Brad

1 comment:

nifty sex stories bi gay said...

Now I know whyI dont get any. Melvin and I stood up to him that day, even after he had lost hisvoice from screaming and finally sank into a deep sulk.
kids spanking stories
rape incest stories
adult bookstore sex stories
teen virgins having sex stories
free erotic lactation stories
Now I know whyI dont get any. Melvin and I stood up to him that day, even after he had lost hisvoice from screaming and finally sank into a deep sulk.